GB 224 ED/KE1
- 1873 – 1986 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
0.19 linear metres
Name of creator
Ardeonaig Public School opened on 21st November 1873. The school closed on 27th June 1986 with pupils transferred to Killin School and Kenmore School.
The records of Ardeonaig Public School were transferred to the Central Regional Council Archives by Perth County Council after the local government reorganisation of 1975. They have been held at the Archives since that date.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Perth County Council
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
This material has been appraised in line with standard GB 224 practices.
System of arrangement
The arrangement of this material reflects the order in which it has been used and received.
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Stirling Council Archives abides by the provisions of Data Protection and Freedom of Information legislation as it applies to public bodies in Scotland, therefore, access to some material may be restricted.
Conditions governing reproduction
Application for permission to quote and to publish images must be sent to the Council Archivist.
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Place access points
Name access points
- Ardeonaig Primary School (Subject)
Genre access points
Description control area
Rules and/or conventions used
ISAD(G), 2nd ed. International Council on Archives
Level of detail
Dates of creation revision deletion
Created by Neil Dickson, Assistant Archivist