Bridge of Allan Free Church School

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Bridge of Allan Free Church School

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1844 - 1876

History

Bridge of Allan Free Church School opened in 1844 in a cottage in Market Street. A new public school was built in Union Street in 1876.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Related entity

Bridge of Allan Primary School (1876 -)

Identifier of the related entity

C0078

Category of the relationship

temporal

Type of relationship

Bridge of Allan Primary School

is the successor of

Bridge of Allan Free Church School

Dates of the relationship

Description of relationship

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

C0079

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

ISAAR(CPF): International Standard Archival Authority Record for Corporate Bodies, Persons and Families, International Council on Archives (2nd edition, 2003); Rules for the construction of personal, place and corporate names, National Council on Archives (1997)

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Created 31 May 2016; updated 09 Sep 2020

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places